Assisted Living at Aldersly
Aldersly’s Rosenborg Assisted Living offers beautifully updated studio and one-bedroom residences with a comfortable, modern, distinctly European design. Our specially trained care team will assist you with all the activities of daily living—whatever you need, it’s always your choice—including bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility and medication management.Contact Our Team
At Rosenborg Assisted Living, you’ll continue to live the life you love. There’s always so much to do!
- Outings to local shopping, restaurants, and cultural destinations.
- Educational lectures about art and history.
- Entertainment from local performers.
- Fitness classes.
- Corn hole.
- Book club.
- Art classes.
- Bridge and card playing clubs.
- Spiritual and meditational services.
Our array of exceptional amenities makes Aldersly a place you’ll love to call home!
- Gorgeous garden campus.
- Beautifully designed common areas.
- Three chef-prepared meals a day.
- Fitness studio with exercise programs.
- On-site salon.
- Greenhouse and planting space.
- On-site storage locker.
- Reserved covered parking (additional fee).
- Guest suite on-site (additional fee).
- Aldersly Care team voice assistant in each room with Alexa Echo Show.
- Health and wellness technologies, including circadian lighting and air purification in common areas.
- Circadian lighting in every resident room including “zero blue light” bedside light.
- Non-transition flooring in residences, including bathrooms, to provide safety and prevent trip hazards.
- Smoke, fire and sprinkler systems in all areas.
At Aldersly’s Rosenborg Assisted Living, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of personal and residential services delivered with a warm and gracious hospitality in the cozy, comfortable traditions of our Danish spirit of hygge.
- Regular observation of general health with access to the full care team at Aldersly.
- All-inclusive assistance with the activities of daily living, such as dressing, grooming, bathing, mobility and medication management.
- Care partners available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Licensed nursing personnel available 7 days a week.
- Medication management supervised by licensed nurses.
- On-campus physician services for primary and urgent care visits and appointments.
- Personal pendant system to contact care partners for assistance.
- Therapy (physical, occupational, and speech) and hospice services available on site.
- Reminders and escort to and from meals.
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and activities.
- Weekly linen service.
- Towel service every other day.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Bathroom and bed service daily.
- Personal laundry, weekly.
- Apartment and grounds maintenance.
- All utilities except cable and phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Assisted living gives you the helping hand you need to keep active, stay engaged, and pursue your passions. You’ll live in a beautifully appointed residence and receive assistance with the basic activities of daily living, tailored to your specific needs, such as help with bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, and more. Nursing homes, on the other hand, are for those with chronic medical conditions or disabilities who require round-the-clock care and supervision by licensed skilled nursing professionals.
There are a variety of options families use to help pay for assisted living. Here are a few that you may want to consider:
- Long-term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Veterans’ benefits
- Sale of a home
- Reverse mortgage
- Bridge loan
Consult our senior living experts or a trusted financial advisor to discuss the options which would work best for your family.
Residents Love Aldersly!
“I lived up the road for years and when I would be outside gardening, people would stop by and chat. I would point toward Aldersly and say 'That is where I want to grow old!'”
“What we love ... the staff are over-the-top friendly, helpful and attentive. Beautiful dining room with wonderful restaurant-style dining. Activities and celebrations happen regularly from bocce ball to rummikub, parades, outdoor cookouts, movie nights, etc. There are so many beautiful places to walk within the neighborhood. We could not be happier! Thank You Aldersly!”
“I love living at Aldersly. They like to have fun and make us feel special!”
We’d Love to Hear From You!
If you would like to learn more about the cozy, comfortable, and connected lifestyle at Aldersly, please feel free to reach out to our expert team. We’re always here to help!Contact Our Team