Memory Care at Aldersly
Aldersly’s Rosenborg Memory Care is a leading, technologically advanced memory care residence in North America. Its innovative design includes an array of state-of-the-art features created to enhance the life experience and wellness of those with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias.Contact Our Team
All the activities in memory care at Aldersly support our mission to provide the highest quality care in an environment that feels like home.
- Exercise classes featured daily.
- Music, art, and social programs throughout the day.
- Regularly scheduled scenic drives/ trips to Bay Area culinary, cultural, and recreational destinations.
- Spiritual and meditational services.
Healthy food, physical safety, socio-economic support, mental and physical exercise, and opportunities to challenge physical and mental limitations all come together to contribute to exceptional memory care.
- Executive Chef created meals served breakfast, lunch, and dinner from our cook-to order kitchen.
- Circadian lighting in every resident room including “zero blue light” bedside light.
- Always available menu options and various snacks and beverages available throughout the day.
- Accessible dining area near the kitchen for communal dining.
- Activity & craft room.
- Living room area with 65” flat screen TV.
- Interactive iN2L screen which includes games, activities, exercise and educational shows.
- On-site salon.
- Guest suite on-site (additional fee).
- Aldersly Care team voice assistant in each room with Alexa Echo Show.
- Health and wellness technologies, including circadian lighting and air purification in common areas.
- Non-transition flooring in residences, including bathrooms, to provide safety and prevent trip hazards.
- Smoke, fire and sprinkler systems in all areas.
Services are delivered with a warm and gracious hospitality in the cozy, comfortable traditions of our Danish spirit of hygge.
- Regular observation of general health with access to the full care team at Aldersly.
- All-inclusive assistance with the activities of daily living, such as dressing, grooming, bathing, mobility and medication management.
- Care partners available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Licensed nursing personnel available 7 days a week.
- Medication management supervised by licensed nurses.
- On-campus physician services for primary and urgent care visits and appointments.
- Personal pendant system to contact care partners for assistance.
- Therapy (physical, occupational, and speech) and hospice services available on site.
- Reminders and escort to and from meals.
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and activities.
- Weekly linen service.
- Towel service every other day.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Bathroom and bed service daily.
- Personal laundry, weekly.
- Apartment and grounds maintenance.
- All utilities except cable and phone.
Residents Love Aldersly!
“I lived up the road for years and when I would be outside gardening, people would stop by and chat. I would point toward Aldersly and say 'That is where I want to grow old!'”
“What we love ... the staff are over-the-top friendly, helpful and attentive. Beautiful dining room with wonderful restaurant-style dining. Activities and celebrations happen regularly from bocce ball to rummikub, parades, outdoor cookouts, movie nights, etc. There are so many beautiful places to walk within the neighborhood. We could not be happier! Thank You Aldersly!”
“I love living at Aldersly. They like to have fun and make us feel special!”
We’d Love to Hear From You!
If you would like to learn more about the cozy, comfortable, and connected lifestyle at Aldersly, please feel free to reach out to our expert team. We’re always here to help!Contact Our Team