Extended Care at Aldersly
Our Extended Care Center is a natural extension of the cozy, comfortable, connected atmosphere residents enjoy throughout all of Aldersly. Whether a resident needs transitional care after a hospital or skilled nursing stay, or 24-hour monitored care for manageable chronic conditions, we have all the nursing care and support necessary to provide great care along with a high level of independence. Because we’re a Life Plan community, Aldersly residents are able to seamlessly transition to this advanced level of care whenever it is needed.Contact Us
All the activities in extended care at Aldersly support our mission to provide the highest quality care in an environment that feels like home.
- Exercise classes featured daily.
- Music, art, and social programs throughout the day.
- Regularly scheduled scenic drives/ trips to Bay Area culinary, cultural, and recreational destinations.
- Spiritual and meditational services.
At our Joanne Maxwell Health and Extended Care Center your loved one will enjoy a rich variety of five-star amenities in a warm and welcoming community that always feels like home.
- Executive Chef created meals served breakfast, lunch, and dinner from our cook-to order kitchen.
- Always available menu options and various snacks and beverages available throughout the day.
- Accessible dining area near the kitchen for communal dining.
- On-site salon.
- Guest suite on-site (additional fee).
Services are delivered with a warm and gracious hospitality in the cozy, comfortable traditions of our Danish spirit of hygge.
- Regular observation of general health with access to the full care team at Aldersly.
- All-inclusive assistance with the activities of daily living, such as dressing, grooming, bathing, mobility and medication management.
- Licensed nurses on staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, along with an excellent resident to CNA ratio (1:6).
- Medication management supervised by licensed nurses.
- On-campus physician services for primary and urgent care visits and appointments.
- Personal call system to contact care partners for assistance.
- Therapy (physical, occupational, and speech) and hospice services available on site
- Reminders and escort to and from meals.
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and activities.
- Push button activated call system for each resident.
- All utilities except phone.
- Private bathing spa for resident use.
- Furniture, including medical bed is included in service fee.
- Daily bathroom and bed service.
- Weekly personal laundry service.
- Twice weekly linen and housekeeping service.
- Complete room maintenance.
- Smoke, fire and sprinkler systems in all areas.
Residents Love Aldersly!
“I lived up the road for years and when I would be outside gardening, people would stop by and chat. I would point toward Aldersly and say 'That is where I want to grow old!'”
“What we love ... the staff are over-the-top friendly, helpful and attentive. Beautiful dining room with wonderful restaurant-style dining. Activities and celebrations happen regularly from bocce ball to rummikub, parades, outdoor cookouts, movie nights, etc. There are so many beautiful places to walk within the neighborhood. We could not be happier! Thank You Aldersly!”
“I love living at Aldersly. They like to have fun and make us feel special!”
We’d Love to Hear From You!
If you would like to learn more about the cozy, comfortable, and connected lifestyle at Aldersly, please feel free to reach out to our expert team. We’re always here to help!Contact Our Team